Metallic Heat transfer printing films are to heat transfer on clothes, they bring shiny and special eyesight, and Non PVC & lead free. they are widely used for personal t shirts, sports clothes, uniform clothes, advertising shirts, color flags, or mass production.
How to use metallic heat transfer printing film correctly?
1. Place the transfer on the correct position
2. 1st Press: Applied heat for 12 seconds and 7kg pressure on the face side then put a oil paper on top to cover the whole garment to prevent from heat
3. Reverse the garment (garment surface is facing down)
4. 2nd Press: Applied heat for 8 seconds using 5 kg pressure
5. make sure the motif completely cool down before peeling off the sticker paper.
How to take care of metallic heat transfer printing film after transferred on clothes?
– Machine Wash, Cold (initial water temperature should not exceed 30°C)
– Tumble Dry, Normal, Low Heat (A machine dryer may be regularly used at a maximum of Low Heat setting)
– Do not Iron
– Do not Bleach
– Do not Dryclean
How to cut and use metallic heat transfer printing film (illustration)?
1. design images, logo, names, numbers
2. cut images with plotter cutter
3. Tear off part of no image
4. Press the image by heat press machine
5. Tear off cover film
6. Finished products